Hey there and Happy New Year!!!
We thought that this was the perfect time to do a little recap of the best wines of 2018!
So here is a list of our best sellers as well as favorites from our Sommelier.
– Vouvray Domaine de Vaufuget: medium dry and fresh
– Montgravet Côtes de Gascogne: a dry and refreshing wine
– Franc Beausejour Sauvignon Blanc: crisp and very refreshing
– Sancerre Domaine de la Villaudière: unbelievable Sauvignon and a must have
– Chateauneuf du Pape Cellier des Princes: a classic
– Chateau la Cardonne
– Château Mezain Bordeaux: well balanced with an unbeatable price. The best of both worlds
– 12 e mezzo Primitivo: Italian wine, very smooth red from Puglia
– Sangue di Giuda Ca’ Montebello: sweet fizzy red
What were your favorite wines of 2018?